Hi, I am Riki.
Currently a senior (4th year) undergraduate at The University of Tokyo, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Google Summer of Code 2020, rcl_ref: riak core lite reference implementation (2020.8) ref
- AtCoder(Competitive Programming) @ lagomnist
- simpledb (A Java based database engine rewritten in C++) (2021.3) ref
- bash content management system (2020.4) src
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
Uppsala University, Sweden (exchange studies)
College of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo (Natural Sciences I)
2019.7-2020.4 Murakumo Corporation
Software engineer internship. Research into distributed database systems. Mostly in Erlang.
2020.6-2020.9 Google Summer of Code 2020
Implemented a riak_core_lite based distributed application in Erlang for Erlang Ecosystem Foundation.
- 2020.11 Security Camp Online 2020
Worked on developing a tiny database from scratch in C++ in a government-funded security lecturing project for young students in Japan.
created: Mon Apr 6 02:18:03 JST 2020